Monday, March 19, 2012

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle


© YouTube & IGN.com

I remember watching Saint Saiya, also known as Knights of the Zodiac in the US, when I was younger.  Only a couple of things that I remember from the show was that it was on Toonami and one move; PEGASUS METEOR PUNCH!!!  After watching this trailer for the new game Saint Seiya:  Sanctuary Battle, it reminded me of the show.  The gameplay and graphics looks amazing in my eyes, but I had 1 issue with the trailer.  Where is Seiya at?  He only appears towards the end of the trailer.  It's a little nit-picking, but Namco Bandi has a great anime on its hands, and lets hope that they do well with it in game form.  Saint Seiya:  Sanctuary Battle does not have a release date, but it will be out exclusively for the PlayStation 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment