Thursday, March 8, 2012

3DS Games for 2012

Samantha here, there are some upcoming 3DS games that I am psyched about (even though I don't own a 3DS, but its always good to dream).


Quite frankly, this video game looks really cheesy.   The animation and the flow of the characters are slow and the video game seems very child like, but all these factors is what makes Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure such a fantastic game.  Just looking at the trailer amuses me.  Just thinking about their big boggle heads, the animated scenes, and their cheesy dance moves, always seem to bring a smile to my face.  I can't wait to try this game out.  It bring me back to Playstation's Bust a Groove. Available April 30th in the USA


Animal Crossing!!  You can never go wrong with Animal Crossing!! It's one of those video games that you buy because you played the previous ones.  This game is pretty laid back for me, but its a fantastic way to past the time if I am bored.  I won't cry if I don't invest in this video game, but it would be nice to have it.


Annd the one of the very few video games I do plan on buying is Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. So apparently, this video game connects Kingdom Hearts: Coded, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Out of all of the Kingdom Hearts fillers, I look forward to this one the most.  I'm barely getting through Birth by Sleep sadly. I just want Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out and then I can play the rest of the fillers because I don't find any of them interesting at the moment.


There's a possibility that Professor Layton vs, Ace Attorney might be coming out this year.  I would love for it to come out this year, but the US might have to wait till next year.  This game will definitely be interesting.  I finished almost all of the Ace Attorney games, and are working on the Professor Layton ones.  Hopefully, this video game will be an exciting one.


--
Signing out,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment