Thursday, June 21, 2012

E3 Recap: Sony Press Conference

Hey everyone, this is Chris_sez with an E3 Recap on the Sony Press Conference.  I know this is a little late, but I wasn't feeling well to post this, so I thought that this was the best time to post this.  At E3 this year, Sony had to bring their A game in order to survive this year.  With the mishaps of last year, this year was make or break.  To me, they gave it their all and won; they sold their product very well and made people really want the PS3, PS Vita, and its games.  This recap is only about some of the games, so let's start this recap.
BEYOND:  Two Souls

Just like its predecessor, Heavy Rain, this is all in real-time and its all quick time gameplay.  The graphics are superb and it makes you feel like you're watching a movie like Inception.

PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale


This game... is AWESOME!!!  The game looked nice and smooth, and there is a wide variety of characters that will be in the game.  I happy that my boy PaRappa is in the game.  Sony had a lot of mascots, and I hope that most of them make it into this game, either as the starting lineup, or DLC.  Also, Big Daddy and Nathan Drake will be in this game.  This game will come out late holiday season!

God of War Ascension


I never knew how badass Kratos could be while beating the crap out of people and monsters.  No animals were harmed in this gameplay, but I giant digital elephant was killed in the process.  I'M KRATOS!!!!

Well gamers, I believe Sony kept themselves alive during this E3, and I'm happy to have been able to see their press conference.  I'm sorry to taking long with this post, and I also apologize that there will not be a Nintendo press conference recap.  With that said, I'm Chris_sez and game on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment