Thursday, May 17, 2012

When Shall We See A Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Review?

Hey gamers, this is Chris_sez with an update.  As of today, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode ii is out for both systems and mobile with the added bonus of Episode Metal.  I thought about this game for a while, since my birthday is around the time of the release dates.  When shall DirectGamers do a review for Sonic 4?  The answer is we don't know.  Sorry guys and gals, but in order to complete this classic era, Sonic 3 and Knuckles (as 1 game) has to be reviewed beforehand.  Also, more likely I won't be doing the Sonic 4, the game as a whole, review because I don't have any of the next gen systems and there is not enough space on my iPod to buy and install those games; I already know about Steam, but my computer does not fit any of the requirements (I know, that sucks).  From what I've seen on YouTube due to the Steam leak of the game, the game looks fantastic.  Graphics definitely look better from Sonic 4 Episode i, and I love the music in the game.  I just read Game Informer's review of the game, and I honestly disagree with them entirely.  To me, Sonic 4, as a whole, pays homage to the classics and attempts to become the final slot in the classic era.  Well that's an update for y'all; more news, previews, and reviews will be on the way.  Not every review will be a Sonic game.  Furthermore, don't forget to check out our Twitter page at https://twitter.com/DirectGamers.

Game on!!!!
Chris_sez

No comments:

Post a Comment