Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Thoughts & Feelings

Courtesy of Square Enix
Chris_sez from DirectGamers with an update.  I recently watched the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Environment Trailer, and it made me really think about the Final Fantasy series.  I was never into the Final Fantasy series, but I am into the Kingdom Hearts series.  Maybe it's because I never played any Final Fantasy games (don't tell Sephiroth).  However, by looking at the trailers, I'm starting to like Final Fantasy XIII-2.  Maybe it's the trailers, but I feel that this game will be great; it seems like this is a highly anticipated game for 2012.  IGN gave Final Fantasy XIII an 8.9 out of 10 for both the XBOX 360 and PS3, and they only said that it lacked the classic mini games, and it being too linear for 25-30 hours.  I enjoyed Kingdom Hearts, so maybe I'll like Final Fantasy.  What are you opinions on this game and its future release?  Leave a comment below and tell us your opinion.  Don't forget to check out the Enhanced Battle System Trailer.

Final Fantasy © Square Enix
Kingdom Hearts © Square Enix & Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment